Wednesday 8 April 2015

On Persistence or the lack thereof

Not really my forte, you can clearly tell that. I started this as a daily blog because I wanted to keep myself on my toes. I wanted to make sure I reflected on my life regularly and I didn't slip into a sort of complacent coma of daily humdrum. The beginners' enthusiasm waned and daily became every-other-day, and then a couple of times a week, that petered off into a long drought as I hid behind excuses like work, and lack of connectivity, and just lack of brain-space to write something.

What better way to make a change than to share one's source of inspiration: the weird, sublime, and witty Grant Snider talks about words, their characteristics and how they shape you while you shape them in Your Words.

My fav part: 
"Keep your words weird
They will attract like-minded people."
Image Source: http://www.incidentalcomics.com/

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment