Wednesday 22 April 2015

On being told I'm a Komodo Dragon

Nothing earth shattering to report today, except Google thinks I'm a Komodo Dragon with an appetite for life and goats. I admit I do have a thing for goat brains especially if it has passed through a black box labelled Mughali Cuisine.

Among other things I learnt how to take a screenshot on my phone to be able to report this not so earth shattering find of the day. Now that I know how to take more screenshots, except I don't have anything to really frame in my screenshots.

What does one do with learning that one cannot use as often as one would like to? Getting a life is one way of dealing with it. But for the sake of argument, if one wants to not let a new learning drift slowly into the cesspool of stuff-you-don't-wanna-throw-but-you'll-never-return-to. How does one go about creating avenues for using it so that it become routine?

I wish screenshots could be used to bring World Peace or just prohibitionary orders against blasting inane Bollywood music in the neighbourhood. But then again, if wishes were horses, beggars would fly. And I'd be able to swallow life in general without choking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment